Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Thursday, March 30, 2017

When my daughter-in-law Ivy was ill we hired two caregivers in succession, both of whom we were dissatisfied with. It was a bad idea to begin with because I'd not yet retired at the time. The granddaughters were in school the whole day and I at the office.

The first caregiver was an elderly woman who stole my son Nelson's gold, creole earring, all of my MRT and LRT tickets, and clothes from our laundry room. We also later discovered that she consumed part of my wine stock by drinking a cup of wine every night.

The second caregiver was really nice, but she wanted us to put up her brothers in our house while they were looking for jobs in the city.

Now that I've retired I could have supervised them properly. Alas, the timing of the universe is never set to our individual preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment