Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Friday, April 28, 2017

Gifts From A Former Co-Worker

These SHFiguarts drawing models (I can't call them ecorches because they do not show the skeletal and muscular systems) are really tiny (my regular ecorches are two feet tall) and are used mainly for comic-book illustration. They come in three colors ("wood" color for line drawing, gray for shadows, and black for silhouettes) but I opted for the wood because I have observed that gray plastic discolors over time.

Look--they fit inside two of my glass cloches. A bit creepy. Maybe that's how people look like in labs after aliens abduct them.






No comments:

Post a Comment