Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Friday, May 19, 2017

I am currently in love with Grimm. I am more than satisfied with the scripts, the direction, and the acting. All of the performers are beautiful--you won't find a set of gorgeous faces like that in any other TV series even if you searched high and low. I particularly adore the production design and the set decoration--the trailer and its props, the spice shop and its props, the houses and their props.

More than anything else I love the lighting, especially the lamps. There must be a minimum of five lamps in every room in every location--on tables, on the floor, you name it. All kinds of lamps from the 1950s to the present time. And I cringe whenever they get smashed during fight scenes. The entire series already must have smashed 500 lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment