Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Friday, June 23, 2017

Night Classes

When I announce night classes I no longer specify a time. I discovered that people attend the classes any time within a 48-hour period after my announcement. Some will feel like they attended a two-hour session within only 30 minutes of sleeping; others like they attended only briefly within eight hours of sleeping. Time is fluid when one is on the astral plane.

All classes are held on my roof deck.

If you sleep with any one of the 36 Wands, your lesson will be on weather changes.

If you sleep with anything else I gave you, such as a book, a medallion, a stone, or a piece of wood, your lesson will be about magic in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment