Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Friday, June 16, 2017

Your e-mail message:

"Dear Mr. Tony, 

I have a... dream that i am hoping you can interpret but this one happened a long time ago, maybe when i was still at my early teens. I always dream about cementeries. But I have never been in those cementeries in reality nor did i see those in any tv, movies or print. I always traversed these cementeries with no purpose (as far as i remember) i just walk through this and would wake up after i reached the outside. 

Thanks in advance

p.s. i stopped dreaming about cementeries when i entered college until now (i remember this detail because occasionally in those dreams i happen to encounter some of my elementary friends along walking through these cementeries)


My reply:

Hello _______!

I have two possible interpretations for this dream:

1) You feel disconnected from your ancestors. This is a typical dream of adopted children who wish that they knew who their ancestors were. 

2) Whether you are an adopted child or not, it could mean that you wish you had a different set of parents and relatives altogether. 

The family you are born into and are raised by is pretty much a karmic situation. You have to embrace it and learn whatever lessons you can learn from it. And, as Robert Frost put it, "Home is where, when you go there, they have to take you in."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment