Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Your e-mail message:

"Good Afternoon,

"For several months I've been dreaming several scenarios like being a member of a syndicate then double crossing the mastermind of the syndicate and i would end up running away. 

"what bothers me is that:

"1. at some point in my dream my physical self change into another person but i am still aware that that is me only with different looks. this happens when i started my escape from the mastermind. its like im watching the scene as a movie viewer (outsider) but i know that one of the character is me.

"2. whenever i decide to runaway i became concious that i am in a dream but i just continue dreaming. 

"thank you.:


My reply:

Hello ______!

Your dream indicates that your frequently used defense mechanism is self-sabotage. Whenever you are in control and about to accomplish something, your lack of faith in yourself makes you, albeit subconsciously, destroy everything you have done and bring yourself back to Square One. 

Always see things through. Do not be afraid to be the grand prize winner just because you love your co-competitors. You need to be selfish from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment