Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Friday, March 24, 2017

Watched a live video of one of my Russian Friends. He was just lounging in his bedroom doing nothing, possibly just experimenting with live video as most people still do. To me, however, it was a phenomenological experience--I was in my bedroom and he was in his, while an entire ocean and the night, bigger than the ocean, separated us. In spite of all this I saw his bed, his pillows, his bed sheets, the color of his walls and what he hung on them, and what he was wearing in bed.

He was wearing a pullover. Apparently it is spring time in Russia and still cold. And, since it is summer time where I am, I was half-naked, but then again the camera wasn't on me.

I wonder if, in the future, some cold can be sent to me through my computer, and if I can send some heat in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment