Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good day, Sir Tony. I happened to have an exam later tonight. Maybe that is the reason why my psyche is anxious and was memorizing provisions throughout my dream. How can it be possible to memorize the same material as in the reality and the dream? I haven't even read the material yet but when I checked upon waking, it was almost the same in the dream (the sequence was not the same but the content is). The last time I experienced something like this was when I consulted you in year 2012. When I texted someone in a dream and later to find out that I have sent the same message upon waking. What can I do to let go of my fear and understand more this side of me? Because I think the main reason that I do not fully understand these experiences is caused by a fear that if I tap into understanding this kind of experiences, there's just no going back. I have been trying to learn as much as I can by reading but that is just about it. I hope I do not bother u so much by constantly consulting you. Thank you for your time."

My reply:

Hello _______!

The gift is precognition but if, after all these years, you still have fear of it within you, I suggest that you ignore it. It will go away.

Alternatively, I suggest that you consult an open-minded psychologist in your vicinity. This is the same advice I gave you in 2012.


No comments:

Post a Comment