Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Monday, March 20, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, Tony ! [...] "I dreamt last night of a month-old newborn babe lying beside its mother , whose face I didn't see in the dream. The baby was so beautiful. I was aware that it was a boy. I sensed in the dream that the extraordinary baby was aware of my presence and was waiting for my kiss so I kissed him on the left cheek. Then it was my turn to ask him for a kiss

".....so the baby lifted his head and to give me a kiss on my left cheek. The whole time we were just communicating via mental telepathy. The baby and I had a strange psychic connection , in the dream.

"Then the memory of his beautiful face lingered on my mind until I awoke. I was very happy in that dream as the baby had a Buddhalike purity and was so beautiful ."


My reply:

Hello _______________!

A wonderful thing is about to happen in your life. It is a gift from the cosmos, but, no matter how simple or mundane or spectacular it is, you must be able to recognize it and act accordingly.

If the baby was floating or hovering in the air, part of your responsibility may be to teach others.

If the baby was in a crib by itself, you are asked to translate the numen of the dream into other forms, such as writing or painting.

If the baby was in its mother's arms, you are called upon as a mere observer and need not share your experience with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment