Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Sir Tony. Sending u a picture that freaked me out. It was a random photo taken of me and my daughter at a play area of a mall. What do u think of this? Just an ugly shot or something else?"


My reply:

Hi _________!

I see the complete head, face, and body of a black elemental. However, it is nothing to get worried about. There are elementals everywhere, and this elemental was just being playful. In one sense, it is the projection of your daughter's emotion at the time the photo was taken. It is capable of doing that in the same way that it is capable of imitating the voice of and looking like other people. It knew that you would recognize it as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment