Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Today, Easter Sunday, I thank God that my life is exactly what I always wanted it to be--one of secure retirement, serenity, and creativity, one that allows me to write books as I please and post them in cyberspace, paint whatever I want for my family and my friends, remodel and rearrange the house in novel, exciting ways, continue boosting my favorite collections, and go shopping. I work for no one but, when I need to hire or subcontract people, others work for me. My current hobbies are sleeping, lounging, reading, staying home, avoiding people, going jalan-jalan, drinking coffee and tea, eating, and reinventing myself as often as I wish to.

I have only one remaining prayer for myself, which is to never be hospitalized or have a lingering illness. I prefer to die quickly and suddenly, preferably in my sleep.

Yes, it's all about me.

It's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment