Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Watched two successive episodes of May The Best House Win on etc, one on Halloween houses, the other on Christmas houses. Both were too extreme for me. I couldn't imagine my children, my grandchildren, and myself living in any of those houses. The most I have for Halloween are three Barbie-size witches on broomsticks that my youngest sister sent me from Sydney years ago and a lighted parking sign for witches that I bought, also years ago. As for Christmas, we hang huge, fancy stockings on the divider between the dining room and the studio den; I bought them at Rustan's when Chito was only 16. Both episodes reminded me that I should never spend any more money on holiday decor--because most of them are really gaudy and because I do not want to increase my storage problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment