Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"Hi sir Tony, i would just want to consult with what happened to me last night, in my sleep there was an entity trying to cover my mouth and i imagined two flat metal plates covering my mouth and i felt paralyzed until i thought of saying Jesus' name, i was struggling at first but i managed to say His name several times and it seemed like the black background disintegrated and i awakened stuttering and saying Jesus' name repeatedly.

"Do i need to be alarmed or take action? I'm fearing for my family's safety as this is not the first time this happened. Thank you sir."


My reply:

Hi _______!

Place two, shiny, one-peso coins in your aquarium, and do that every month. You have forgotten to thank your astral allies for your successful enterprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment