Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Your Messenger message:

"I dreamt of a very beautiful scenery . There was a very calm sea and greenery around

"The water was impressively clean and placid.

"That stood out as the main feature of my dream."


My reply:

Hello _________!

Before sending me any dream, I advise you to read up prodigiously on dream journaling. Recording a dream entails a detailed narrative. Start with the books of Strephon Kaplan Williams.

The only thing I can tell you at this point is that water usually represents one's sex life, which might be your focus at this time. Alternatively, from the Freudian point of view, it could be a wish-fulfillment dream.

That is all I can see from your improperly-recorded dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment