Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Friday, May 5, 2017

I just said yes to participating in ______________________'s summer camp for 30 children. I was invited to prime the children in the use of art materials for the painting competition on the theme _________________. I am currently being encouraged to stay longer and view the _____ and the art exhibit and attend the awarding of prizes but I don't want to stay away that long from home.

I said yes because I feel that I am qualified to do what the sponsors are asking me to do. I am not a Fine Arts graduate, but do I not paint more ably than some Fine Arts graduates, whose anatomy is so bad that they refuse to paint figures?

I am not a Creative Writing graduate, but am I not a creative writer?

No comments:

Post a Comment