Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Though I wish I had more time to do gardening, I love it because I love working with earth. I love discovering the many marvelous things and creatures beneath it. I love it when my sweat drops into it and mingles with it, and when it tells me that I will live much longer. I love the feeling of being covered with soil and afterward washing myself clean under a faucet.

Only gardeners know what the earth thinks, and only gardeners listen when the earth speaks.

Everyone else seems to be terrified of earth because, to them, it signifies dirt and death rather than fertility and renewal.

No comments:

Post a Comment