Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Your Google+ posting:

"Good day Sir,
I'm one of your students before (under Sir _______-a medical student in UST). Unfortunately i stopped going for my training and session because my parent won't allowed me anymore. Now, i have family of my own. i have 3 wonderful children, 1 girl and 2 boys. But my 2nd child shows also a gift that i had but he's only 6 yrs. old. he clearly see them and sometimes heard them. That is why i'm scared for him. I don't know how to handle it or where to start explaining to him this kind of paranormal. That is why I humbly seeking for your advice and help for this kind of situation. My email is ___________@gmail.com. i'm hoping for your reply. Thank you and God Bless."


My reply:

Hello ________! Based on the initial sessions I had with you, you should be capable of guiding him through everything that he is experiencing. He is too young for me to do anything--he will either get scared or, worse, become dependent on me. In the latter case you would only be running to me for help time and again. I suggest that you treat him as though he were as normal as everyone else and then let him decide what he wants to do when he becomes 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment