Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Day 5, Writing from The Heart workshop, Friday, June 2, 2017

A late breakfast. Zi Yan delivers a new sheaf of scripts, printed out from last night, to the hotel.

I sit in the swimming pool area while the housekeeping person does my room.

I have two dramaturgy sessions in the afternoon--first with Jacky, then with Kai.

Quite strangely, I have a pang of homesickness. This is something I never felt when Ivy was still with us. I then felt free to take off and do workshops, knowing that she would take care of the house and the granddaughters. Now there are only the granddaughters, plus J., whom I asked to visit the house more often than usual when I am away. I console myself with the thought that this is an opportunity for the granddaughters to take care of the house, their meals, and the pets without my assistance.

Important messages from the O.s and the K.T.s.

Good fifth workshop session.

No comments:

Post a Comment