Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Friday, June 9, 2017

Day 6, Writing from The Heart workshop, Sunday, June 4, 2017

I rise at 8:00 AM and make ready for the 10:00 AM beginning of today's workshop session.

10:00 AM - 13:00 PM Morning session

I take Teow Li and Zi Yan up to the hotel room. Teow Li brings me the Starbucks mugs that my Sylvia asked me to buy for her. Then we take a taxi to Little India.

A late lunch at the hawkers' center in Little India. I buy the shivalingam.

Taxi back to the theatre.

Teow Li observes some exercises, including an emotional truth exercise.

1:00 - 7:00 PM, Afternoon session. We are due to wrap up at 5:00 PM but extend the workshop by two hours.

Dinner with Helmi and workshop participants and staff at BarBar restaurant.

I walk back to the hotel 9:45 PM and pack for tomorrow's flight.

I sleep 1:30 AM - 8:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment