Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Last night I did a regression exercise and went back to a previous lifetime. I thought that I would find myself in a foreign country but I saw that I was still in the Philippines. I was a 12-year-old boy--a Sikh (?), because even at that age I was already being required by my father to wear a dark turban. My turban was navy blue. I felt that I was in the 1600s (there were no calendars around where I was). I had a friend, a Mexican seafarer, from whom I ordered a small, silver dagger inlaid with turquoise. It took six months for the dagger to arrive. Other people ordered stuff as well, and everyone looked forward to the coming of the ships. I was still anchored in my conscious, and I thought to myself, "The Mexican Galleon Trade is the amazon.com of the time."

When I opened my eyes a spirit guide told me that comatose patients usually revisit their previous lifetimes as well, but linger in the most crucial one, and not all of them are able to consciously assess what they see.

No comments:

Post a Comment