Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Your e-mail message:

"Hello po Sir Tony Perez, _______ po ito from channel __. Sir sa ngayon po kumakalap po kame ng mga kababalaghan stories for november. Special show po for __________________, saan po ba nmen kayo pd makontak, mag ask po sana kame if me maishare po kayo sa amen na pwede po nmen gawan ng feature pero pang new millineals po mgging treatment. Thank you so much po sir tony.

"_______________"

My reply:

Hello _________________!

Thank you for thinking about me, but I am not interested in these things. I have always believed that TV programs like yours only serve to keep the masses unenlightened and misinformed about life after death, ancestors, and spirits, and, consequently, about God. It is not the kind of spirituality they deserve to be taught. And now you want to give millennials the same harmful education disguised as entertainment.

I know of no one who can help you or participate in your project, because such people do not belong to my circle of friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment