Continued from http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook32.blogspot.com/.

Go GREEN. Read from

THE SCREEN.


Oriental Masks

Oriental Masks
Photo by Jefferson Solayao, 2016

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Received an invitation to the two-day fiesta of Barangay Kaunlaran April 30 - May 1. Am reminded of some of the characters in my novel Cubao Ilalim. Thinking of going and perhaps adding details to the second volume of Cubao Ilalim.

The activities include basketball games, parlor games, native family games, a Mass, a feeding, a videoke challenge, a zumbarobics challenge, an Ati-Atihan exhibition, an ukay-ukay, a live band and jamming, a group dance contest, and a "Like Mother, Like Child" contest.

So NOT me, but must remind myself that, many years ago when I was young and already crazy, I signed up to be a waiter at Via Mare just to write my novel Bata, Sinaksak, Sinilid Sa Baul.

No comments:

Post a Comment